Friday, October 14, 2011

Spanish National Day @La Bodega, Bangsar KL


Aiza the fire breather!

It was wednesday 6 pm and I was invited by Aiza to take photographs for the day. Zoe's and Aiza's act "Playing with fire". Now that peak my interest. So, off I went to La bodega in Telawi Bangsar to see what this fire breathing event was. I found out it was the Spanish National Day. There was one or two games booth set up outside of La Bodega. The dining tables and chairs were put outside on the side lane so that patrons can sit and order, a selection of drinks and I think there was a buffet. 

I sought out Aiza and Zoe who was  preparing above La Bodega @ Ozmosis. It was an interesting night and a challenge to take photos on the day. The photos I took on the day was without flash. I increased my ISO to the highest because with no flash, I had no choice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment