Friday, October 14, 2011

Be kind

Being kind to yourself does not mean doing things for others. Nor does it mean you become a 'yes' person. In this cruel world, there are many who will take advantage of your kind heart. You know the saying, give them an inch they want a yard! Or something like that. I have a big heart. I am giving and often find myself in situations that I find upsetting. I am kind and generous to others but there comes a point when I need to take a step back and reflect. If I do all this, what becomes of me? If I follow what others want, I will eventually loose myself. The conclusion I came to was, I wasn't being kind to me.

Be kind to yourself,
Be gentle with yourself,
Praise yourself and give a gentle pat to yourself,
Love yourself,
Those that are not meant to stay in your life will disappear,
Do not regret for those who do not stay
The ones that remain are the ones you should treasure,
The lessons you learn whether good or bad, are blessings
Accept them, welcome them,
And you'll be surprise what comes into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment